Makita DUR187L Linetrimmer with Single Charger (2 x 3.0Ah Batteries)
This eXclusive Toolstop Deal consists of the Makita DUR187L 18V Cordless Brushless Linetrimmer, 2 x Makita BL1830B 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah Batteries and a Makita DC18RC Fast Battery Charger Li-ion 14.4V - 18V. The DUR187L is a lightweight version of DUR182 series. ADT Technology has been introduced for optimum operation by changing the cutting speed according to load condition. Fitted with a nylon cord giving a cutting width of 300mm the DUR187L will make short work of cutting large areas of grass. The DC18RC is a compact sized fast charger which takes only 22 minutes to fully charge a 3.0Ah Li-ion battery. The innovative computer controlled charging system provides optimum charge to each battery through the digital communication between charger and battery. The internal cooling fan keeps the battery temperature low for minimum charging time.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: RPM is automatically shifted between 4,000 - 6,000 min according to density of weeds. This allows for better energy saving and lower noise levels.
- 3-Speeds can be manually selected by pressing button on control panel.
- Speed indicator on control panel shows 3x RPM levels, plus status of overload, overheat and over-discharge.
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- Soft start
- Variable speed
- Reverse switch for grass clipping removal
- Lightweight design with excellent tool balance for easy handling during operation.
- Trigger switch with lock-off lever
- Loop handle
- Ergonomic soft grip
- High power and long run time
- Wire guard reduces risk of damaging fences, flowers or ornaments: Foldable for convenience
- Single harness
- Nylon cutting head
- Accessory bag
- Hex wrench x 2
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Body only machine
- Voltage: 18 v
- Noise sound pressure: 74 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 84 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 6.0 dB(A)
- Spindle Size: M8 x 1.25 LH
- Cutting diameter: 300 mm
- No Load Speed: 4000 / 5000 / 6000 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec_
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec_
- Weight: 3.4kg