Makita GA9061R Angle Grinder 230mm with Paddle Switch 2000W
The Makita GA9061R models have been developed for heavy duty applications such as foundry grinding. The larger sized 230mm Grinder has a paddle switch fitted for operator safety and includes Anti-restart and Soft start features, plus Super Joint System. Comes with a Guard, side handle and Spanner in a cardboard carton.
- Rigid motor housing
- Super Joint System II" provides increased machine durability by absorbing the vibration produced by the wheel grinding or cutting material.
- Anti-restart function.
- Newly designed side grip provides more comfort and control
- Newly designed shaft lock
- Soft start feature.
- More durable motor for heavy duty applications
- Lightweight design with excellent tool balance for easy handling during operation.
- Double Insulation
- Side handle
- Bore Diameter: 22 mm
- Max Wheel Thickness: 6.5 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Max Wheel Diameter: 230 mm
- Input wattage: 2000 w
- No Load Speed: 6600 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec_
- Vibration: Surface Grinding: 6.5 m/sec_
- Vibration: Disc Sanding: 2.5 m/sec_
- Net weight: 5.7 kg