Norbar 11123 Torque wrench, 1/4" ratchet, adjustable, 4-20 N.m/40-180 lbf.in; Model SL0 Plastic Knob.
The SL0 Torque Wrench is the smallest wrench in our 'Slimline' range, with a range of 4 - 20 N.m (40 - 180 lbf.in). Production 'P' type versions are designed to discourage unauthorised alteration. The have no scale and so must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
- Accuracy exceeds all international standards
- Traceable calibration certificate supplied to satisfy ISO 9000 quality systems
- High quality 72 tooth ratchet allows use in confined spaces
- Torque Handle versions, both 16mm spigot and 9 x 12mm female
- Production 'P' Type versions designed to discourage unauthorised alteration
- Fixed head version has a push through square for left and right handed torque tightening
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Plastic storage case
- Calibration certificate
- Length: 220 mm
- Square Size: 1/4"
- Torque Radius: 144 mm
- Weight: 0.4 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: reversible