Norbar 13701 Torque Screwdriver Kit 1/4 Inch Bit Holder and 12 Bits 0.6 - 3.0 N.m
The Norbar 13701 Torque Screwdriver Kit consists of a stubby screwdriver with adjustable torque between 0.6 - 3.0 Nm and includes 11 assorted bits and an adapter in a storage case.
- Supplied with a 1/4" hexagon bit holder designed using a 4mm hexagon stem
- Easy torque adjustment without the need of additional specialist tools
- All tools feature a lock to prevent accidental adjustment of set torque
- Traceable calibration certificate for the clockwise direction supplied with all adjustable tools. (not 'P' Types)
- Tool 'slips' when torque is achieved removing the possibility of 'over-tightening'
- Comfortable, durable handle. The handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance
- Bits included in the kit are: T10 Torx, T15 Torx, T20 Torx, 1/4" Male Square, 2mm Male Hexagon, 2.5mm Male Hexagon, 3mm Male Hexagon, 4mm Male Hexagon, 5mm Male Hexagon, PH.1 'Phillips Drive', PH.2 'Phillips Drive', 3mm Flat
- Supplied with a Declaration of Conformance, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- Accuracy: ±6%
- Operates between: 0.60 - 3.00 N·m