Bahco 302 Fret Saw
The Bahco 302 is a well-made Fret Saw with a rigid chrome-plated steel frame and metal wing nuts which keep the thin blade tensioned for precise cutting. It has a cutting depth of 300mm for wide materials and performs well in wood, metal and plastics. Spare blades are available for this model saving you money in the long run.
- Fret saw with a frame made of flat, plated steel
- Wooden beech handle, orange lacquered
- Fitted with a blade for woodworking
- Overall length: 260mm (10 1/4 in)
- Bow depth: 308mm (12 1/4 in)
- Net Weight: 0.7kg