Bahco 9031-T Adjustable Wrench with Big Opening & Extra Thin Jaws 8in / 218mm
The Bahco 9031-T adjustable wrench is ideal for use in tight, hard to reach areas thanks to its extra-wide jaw opening, shorter handle and thin jaws which are 45% thinner than standard wrenches of the same size. Made from hardened, high-performance alloy steel, these wrenches are extremely durable and long-lasting. The ergonomic design with oil-resistant rubber handle increases comfort upon use.
- Extra-wide jaw opening with a shorter handle than a standard wrench offers accessibility to work in confined spaces
- Up to 45% thinner jaws than standard wrenches of the same size give greater access in tight spaces
- 40% wider opening compared to a standard adjustable wrench
- The jaw will not fall out even at the maximum opening of the wrench
- Laser scale in mm for pre-adjusting and accurate measurement
- Skydrol- and oil-resistant rubber handle
- High-performance alloy steel forged in a single piece
- Phosphate finish, precision-hardened and anti-corrosion treated
- Left turning screw
- Standards: ISO 6787, DIN 3117, ASME B107.8-2003 and BS 6333
- Size: 218mm / 8"
- Capacity: 38mm