1. All Bahco hand tools are offered with a lifetime warranty; a warranty against material and manufacturing defects for the normal lifetime of the tool in question. "Lifetime" is defined as the period of time a tool can be expected to last under normal use and conditions.
2. Defective product will be repaired, replaced or substituted. SNA Europe (Bahco parent company) does not provide for the transportation cost for repaired, replaced or substituted product.
3. Any product that has been incorrectly used and/or maintained or that is worn from improper use or that has suffered unauthorized modifications is not covered by this warranty.
4. A warranty claim requires the submission or shipment of the complete tool in question with verification of sale documentation (Toolstop invoice), which must validate the purchase date and the product designation, to the retailer or distributor.
5. Replacement or repair of the product will be carried out as quickly as possible. At the reception of the replaced or repaired product the customer is asked to validate conformity. Replacements and repairs provided under the warranty do not lengthen or renew the warranty period for the tool.
6. Contact Toolstop Customer Services in the first instance should a warranty claim be required