Neil and Mark bumble their way through edition 71 of the Toolstop Podcast, and feature;
– could you be our 500th subscriber on YouTube?
– the Bosch Boss! Click the image on the right for a larger view of the GSB and GSR 14.4 VE2-LI & 18 VE2-LI Professional robustseries combi drills and drill/drivers. The 18v version produces 85Nm of torque and will drill 45mm in wood
– Mark does a quick compare/contrast between the Metabo SXE450 TurboTec sander and the brand new Bosch GEX 125-150 AVE Professional sander. Fantastic looking sander, tons of features, including the ability to change the sanding pad. Bosch are making a big deal of the extremely low vibration levels, too
– The ToolGuyd is jealous because we'll have it before him, which makes a change! It's the Bosch GSA 10.8V-Li professional mini recip saw, complete with 10.8v lithium-ion rechargeable battery. We've been waiting for it for a long time, click the image on the left to see all the features
– We also cover the specs of the new GAS 15 L professional vacuum cleaner, and Neil is particularly impressed with the GLM 80 Professional laser range finder, see the image below. Features include
360° tilt sensor, IP54 rating, measuring distance of 80m, and it can be combined with the R 60 with is a sort of spirit level on steroids; slot the GLM80 into the housing within the level and suddenly you can easily handle inclination measurements
Finally, remember that you can apply to be part of the Bosch ProTeam, visit their website for more details.
Have a great weekend!