The Bosch AHS 60-16 hedgecutter is perfect for the light trimming and upkeep of medium-sized hedges.
It is well balanced, lightweight, and ergonomically designed for easy handling and controlled work in any working position. It features a powerful, high-speed 450W motor for extremely fast, clean cuts and a 60cm long blade with a 16mm tooth opening design to reach difficult areas comfortably. It is ideal for trimming smaller branches and young hedges of up to 1.5m in height.
- Lightweight and well balanced for trimming small and medium-sized hedges
- High-performance 450W motor delivers power and excellent results
- Well-balanced weight with ergonomic handling for comfort in any working position
- Relatively lightweight 2.8kg with compact design for easy handling and control
- 60cm blade length and 16mm tooth spacing design for light trimming
- Tooth opening: 16 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- No-load stroke rate: 3400 spm
- Motor power: 450 W
- Blade length: 60 cm
- Sound pressure level: 74 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 95 dB(A)
- Total vibration values: 2.5 m/s², 1.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 2 dB