Bosch 2607337069 CoolPack Battery 18 Volt li-ion 5.0Ah
The biggest advantage of this Bosch 5.0 Ah battery is that it can fully exploit its capacity, even in intense applications due to the CoolPack technology. Batteries become increasingly hot the longer they are in use and the more performance demanded from them during an application. Lithium-ion batteries must not be operated at a temperature of over 70 degrees Celsius. A CoolPack battery from Bosch con-stantly dissipates any heat outwards due to its special housing geometry with cooling fins. As a result it remains considerably cooler inside than conventional batteries and remains operational over the entire runtime of 5.0 Ah. The heat dissipation also has a positive effect on the lifetime of the battery, enabling it to last for twice as long as a battery without CoolPack technology. If the temperature does temporarily increase the Electronic Cell Protec-tion (ECP) developed by Bosch will react to protect the battery not only against overheating, but also overload and deep discharge.
- 25 percent longer runtime than previous 4.0 Ah batteries
- The smallest and lightest 5.0 Ah batteries on the market
- Full capacity utilization and long lifetime due to CoolPack technology
- Compatible with the entire 18 volt range thanks to "Flexible Power System"
- Cold weather operation - battery will work down to -4°F
- Durable housing - survives 3 m drop
- Integrated fuel gauge - for fast and easy charge status
- Battery Chemistry Li-Ion
- Battery Power 5.0 Ah
- Battery Technology Coolpack
- Power Voltage Supply 18 V
- Weight: 0.45kg