Bosch GLL 2-80 P 360° Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser
Levelling in 360° - Faster and easier than ever. The line laser with a vertical and
horizontial 360° plane. The best solution for indoor levelling applications for professionals
- First line laser in its class to simultaneously project a vertical and horizontal laser light plane in a full 360°
- The Receiver LR 2 Professional (not suppied) makes it possible for several persons to work simultaneously in a large radius with only one instrument
- Precise positioning and levelling due to high measuring accuracy
- Top laser turret projects the horizontal plane
- Front laser turret projects the vertical plane
- Self levelling through pendulum to 4° inclination within 4 seconds
- Magnet for an easy attachment onto the metal guiding rail
- Anti slippery texture for a solid hand grip
Laying out has never been so easy and so fast
- Dry wall laying, plastering, lining of suspending ceilings.
- Kitchen designing: aligning, hanging cupboards, shelf bottoms and countertops
- Joinery: fitting-outs, shop designing.
- Electricians: aligning lighting systems, installing power outlets etc. at the same
- level, aligning sanitary and heating systems.
- Tile laying: aligning tiles at an exact angle, marking the upper edge of tiles.
- Floor and wall covering: transferring heights for the dimensioning of wood panelling, setting of panels and parquet.
- 1 x 9 V battery
- Carrying case
- Levelling mode Self-leveling through pendulum inside
- Laser diodes / Laser class 640 nm, <1 mw, Class 2
- Levelling accuracy ± 0.2 mm / m (refer to page 11)
- Levelling range Up to ± 4°
- Levelling time < 4 s
- Working range w/o receiver 0 - 20 m; with receiver 5 - 80 m
- Line width ≤ 5 mm @ 10 m
- Acoustic signal > 80 dB @ 1 m
- Working temperature -10° ~ + 45° C
- Storage temperature -20° ~ + 70° C
- Ingress protection IP 54
- Power supply 4 x 1.5V LR6 (AA) batteries
- Operating time 23 h in 1 vertical plane mode, 18 h in horizontal plane mode,
- 9 h in horizontal + vertical plane mode
- Tripod adapter 1/4" & 5/8"
- Weight ca. 680 g (incl. batteries)
- Dimension 158 x 141 x 54 mm