Bosch GTM 12 Combination (Mitre/Table) Saw
Ideal for applications requiring fast repetitive cross-cuts and panel ripping, the GTM12 Professional converts quickly from mitre saw to table saw. Particularly suitable for installation of wood or laminate floor coverings.
- Bench circular saw and mitre saw in one tool
- Precise work with integrated laser
- Powerful 1800 W motor for fast work progress up to 95 mm cutting depth in hardwood
- Integrated light for precise working, even in poor lighting conditions
- High-quality, milled angle scale for precise angled cuts
- Precise parallel guide for maximum cutting accuracy
- Spindle lock for easy saw blade changes
- 40 tooth Saw blade
- Dust bag
The Combination Saw GTM 12 Professional from Bosch is impressive with every cut being extremely precise - whether on the construction site or in the workshop. It is a table saw and mitre saw in one tool. This multi-talented tool with a weight of only 22 kilograms and dimensions of 67 x 57 x 38.5 centimetres is easy to transport to any work site - which is an advantage for interior fitters, floor fitters, window fitters, joiners or electricians.
When used as a mitre saw, the integrated laser and the high-quality milled angle scales help the user to accurately cut wooden beams to length. The laser beam shows exactly where the saw will cut on the workpiece. It is no longer necessary to position the saw blade on the cutting line. The working range on both sides for mitre cuts is up to 48 degrees, for incline cuts up to 47 degrees. The powerful 1800-watt motor even saws through thick beams effortlessly. It is also possible to cut aluminium profiles or plastic ducts to length.
When used as a bench circular saw with a maximum cutting height of 51 millimetres, the precise parallel guide ensures extremely accurate cuts. It also enables excellent cutting of long workpieces, such as wooden boards or laminate. The parallel guide can also be attached over the saw blade to provide protection during transport.
Two other features of the Combination Saw GTM 12 Professional allow for convenient working: the integrated lamp lights up the workpiece in poor lighting conditions on the construction site. The combination saw is equipped with the spindle lock system for easy saw blade changes.
The Combination Saw GTM 12 Professional is equipped as standard with a 40-tooth tungsten carbide tipped saw blade and a dust bag
Upgrade this Bosch GTM12 to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk.
- Cutting capacity, 0°: 95 x 151 mm
- Cutting capacity, 45° mitre: 95 x 90 mm
- Mitre setting: 48° L / 48° R
- Incline setting: 47° L
- Depth x length x height: 66 x 55 x 40 cm
- No-load speed: 4.300 rpm
- Saw blade diameter: 305 mm
- Cutting height of bench circular saw: 51 mm
- Saw blade bore: 30 mm
- Weight: 22,00 kg