Bostitch MFN201 Manual Ratchet Floor Nailer 50mm
The Bostitch MFN-201 is a manual ratchet floor nailer with selectable single or multi-blow actions with ratcheting mechanism allows precision placement of fasteners of lengths 38-50mm.
- The extra-wide composite base offers stability
- Aluminium housing durability with rubber bumpers which protect against marring flooring
- The long-reach handle has an integrated comfort grip for added comfort
- Installs 12mm, 15 mm and 19 mm flooring (1/2in, 5/8in and 3/4in)
- The ratchet mode can also be disengaged for single blow operation
- Carry case
- Graphite anti-vibration mallet with ergonomic comfort grip
- Allen keys
Compatible accessories - FLN-150 38mm Flooring Cleat Nails and FLN-200 50mm Flooring Cleat Nails
- Model: MFN201
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 340 x 444 x 89
- Length (mm): 38 (min) - 50 (max)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 (max)
Some Reviews of this product:
- Sam said, "I can't imagine laying my floor without a tool like this."
- Paul said "Used to nail down two oak floors. Had no problems at all. Very easy to use. Needs to be used in multi-hit mode unless you are very confident about driving the nails home in one hit!"
- Reginald said "This makes laying solid or engineered floors very easy. It rarely jams and if it does it's easy to rectify. Very robust and easy to use."