Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 Impact Wrench - 3 Piece Socket Set - Large Gloves
This eXclusive Toolstop Deal consists of the Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 Impact Wrench with the SS413WP 1/2" Drive Thin Wall Wheel Protector 3 Piece Socket Set in sizes 17,19 and 21mm. Also included are a pair of Chicago Pneumatic Impact Gloves (Large Size) with Knuckle Protection. The CP7732 is an ultra-compact and powerful metal impact wrench. At only 4.4" long (112 mm), it is ideal for very restricted areas, like transmission and engine work. Since this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the CP7732 and it offers excellent power-to-weight ratio: 450 ft.-lbs.(610 Nm) of torque, but weighing only 2.9 lbs.(1.3 kg). The Chicago Pneumatic Impact Gloves have gel padded palms which cushion the hands from vibration. Featuring knuckle protection, these gloves are the perfect balance of weight, comfort and are not too bulky to hinder hand movement.
- One hand operation trigger
- 3 position settings in forward and reverse
- Best power to weight ratio: 450 ft-lbs / 610 Nm
- Ultra compact
- Chrome-molybdenum steel
- Phosphate manganese surface finish
- Laser etched marking with output size in 17, 19 and 21mm
Impact Gloves Features:
- Compression moulded knuckle protection
- Comfortable 3mm gel palm padding
- Exclusive signature flex-all cuff
- Part number: 8941077320
- Model: CP7732
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 138-420 Nm / 102-310
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 610 Nm / 450 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 9000 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1400
- Power/weight ratio: 469.2 Nm/kg / 155.2 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 112 mm /4.4"
- Side to center: 25 mm / 1"
- Average air consumption: 2.4 l/s 5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 9 l/s 19.6 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Noise level: 95 db(A)
- Sound Power: 106 db(A)
- Vibration: α (ISO-28927-2) 12.1 m/s_
- Vibration: K (ISO-28927-2) 4.4 m/s_
- Socket retainer Friction ring
- Clutch type: Single dog clutch
- Net weight: 1.3 kg
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Unit: Metric
- Socket type: Wheel protector