Eclipse CB152R/07 Flat Chisel 10" x 1"
The Eclipse CB152R/07 flat chisels are exceptionally long-lasting and durable thanks to their hard-wearing chrome vanadium construction. They are ideal for the general cutting and chipping of metals, with reduced mushrooming after prolonged use. These chisels require less re-sharpening than similar models, making them extremely user-friendly.
- This range is available in a wide range of sizes
- Suitable for general cutting and chipping of metals, and for shaping, facing and cutting of stonework
- Made from hard-wearing chrome vanadium
- Resistant to mushrooming after prolonged use
- Less re-sharpening
- Length: 250mm (10")
- Blade width: 25.4mm (1")
- Hexagonal diameter: 22.2mm (7./8")