The Eclipse ELC80-4 Quick Release Lever Clamp generates secure clamping power
The Eclipse ELC80-4 Quick Release Lever Clamp is ideal for gluing, positioning & fastening in wood working applications. The lightweight aluminium frames are both strong and durable. Lever-operated ratcheting clamp arm is easy to operate and generates secure clamping power and locks onto the workpiece with ease.
- Capable of achieving up to 180Kg of sustained holding force
- force across the workpiece protecting it from marking damage
- Soft removable TPR pads stay fixed to clamp giving an even distribution of clamping
- Features a rapid clamping action with a quick release button that instantly releases the clamp
- Throat depth: 80mm
- Clamping capacity: 100mm / 4"