Eclipse EOHBC4-MICRO One Handed Bar Clamp 4 Inch / 100mm
The Eclipse EOHBC4-MICRO is suitable for a variety of light and medium-duty woodworking applications. Its carbon steel bar and reinforced nylon body ensure maximum strength and durability delivering up to 25kg of clamping force. The quick-release insert trigger enables the clamp to be quickly positioned and released whilst protecting the work surface from marks.
- Carbon steel bar and reinforced nylon body for strength and durability
- Can achieve up to 25 Kg of clamping force
- The quick-release insert trigger enables the clamps to be quickly positioned and released.
- Ideal for craft and light-duty woodworking projects, delicate work requiring light pressure and for work in confined spaces
- The mini clamp has an easy push-button system allowing a quick change fro a clamp to a spreader
- Ergonomically designed soft feel pistol grip handle is comfortable to use
- The removable pads stay fixed to the clamp and have an additional toe-in feature giving an even distribution of clamping force across the workpiece protecting it from marking damage
- Clamping force: 25kg
- Clamping capacity: 100mm / 4"