Evolution 90TBLADE TCT Circular Saw Blade for Stainless Steel 355mm x 25.4mm x 90T
The Evolution 90T Circular Saw Blade is specifically designed for cutting stainless steel. Typical applications include stainless steel plate, diamond plate, pipe, tube and more. By using the highest grade carbide, hardened blade bodies & ultra high-grade brazing techniques offering premium quality, these Evolution saw blades are designed to deliver maximum performance in all applications. Fits Evolution EVOSAW355 Steel Cutting Chop Saw 355mm.
- CUT COOLER - When cutting metals, Evolution blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives
- CUT FASTER - Evolution blades cut faster than traditional abrasive blade methods. An Evolution mild steel blade can cut through 6" of 1/4" thick mild steel plate, in as little as 12 seconds
- CUT LONGER - Abrasive blades wear down quickly. This reduces both cut quality and cut capacity depth. It also increases the costly replacement of abrasives required to complete the job. An Evolution mild steel blade can last as long as 20 or more abrasives and maintain its quality and capacity throughout, saving time and money
- CUT ACCURATELY - Abrasive blades tend to flex and "walk" during a cut. Evolution blades are designed for accuracy and precision.
- CUT SAFELY - Abrasive blades can create excessive dust, fumes, smoke, fire and can even explode. Evolution blades produce very few sparks, create little heat and are an overall safer alternative to abrasives
- Size: 355mm
- Bore: 25.4mm
- Kerf: 2.4mm
- Max speed: 1600rpm
- Teeth: 90
- Weight: 1.5kg