The Evolution 255mm Fine Wood cutting saw blade features 60 Tungsten Carbide Tipped teeth and is designed to deliver the smoothest, and sharpest cuts in sheet, ply and hardwood.
The best circular saw blade for fine wood cutting has been made possible by optimizing the geometry of every tooth, adjusting tooth pitch, offset, taper and top profile so you get the smoothest cuts, the finest finish, and the longest blade life. It's great with hardwood and spot-on for cross-cuts. If you’ve ever needed a better cut from a blade, then this is the blade for you. Evolution saw blades are created to deliver maximum performance and value for money. Using only the highest-grade carbide for the sharpest teeth, hardened blade bodies for low run out and reduced vibration and ultra-high-grade brazing techniques to bring it all together. Trust Evolution blades to deliver the premium performance you need on your next project.
- Designed specifically to cut wood
- Deep gullets help keep dust to a minimum
- High-grade carbide teeth, offering increased durability
- 60 tooth configuration enables a clean, splinter-free cut
- Hardened blade body ensures the blade runs truer for longer
- Teeth: 60
- Kerf: 2.4mm
- Dia. Ø: 255mm
- Bore Ø: 25.4mm
- Max. Speed: 5200rpm