Evolution RAGE8 Reciprocating Saw 1050W with 4 Blades
The Evolution RAGE8 Reciprocating Saw comes with 4 Multipurpose Bi-Metal Blades which will cut Steel, Aluminium & Wood. Also included is a carry case and extra-reach cable. The ideal heavy-duty tool for demolition cuts in metal conduit, copper pipe and PVC tubing, as well as wood, nail-embedded wood and plasterboard. The high-powered, high-speed 1050W motor is also the tool of choice for construction workers, fitters and emergency crews.
- PERFECT FOR FLUSH CUTS - Flush cutting is only possible when using the highly flexible bi-metal blades supplied. These allow you to cut-off unwanted protruding material such as redundant joists, brackets and pipes very close to a surface, for an amazing flush-finish
- SAVES WORK & TIME - The RAGE8 is work-saving and perfect for plunge cuts on soft building materials such as plasterboard, where electrical socket holes are required - time to drop the tedious hammer and chisel method!
- ADJUSTABLE PIVOT PLATE - This adjustable metal pivot plate is large and stable. It allows the possibility to adjust the angle of sawing in order to achieve optimum cutting efficiency and minimise vibration, blade jumping and/or breakage.
- VARIABLE-SPEED CONTROL - Delivers a variable 800-2400 strokes per minute and a 28mm (1-1/16") stroke length for making fast, efficient cuts. The variable-speed above the soft-grip handle offers you the control you need to make precise cuts.
- QUICK BLADE CHANGE - Four blades engineered for different materials are supplied as thin steel, multipurpose for demolition work, greenwood for tree-limb cutting and a clean-wood cutting blade for smooth cuts. Simply lift the lever and slot in the blade - quick and easy
- 1 x Multipurpose Blade
- 1 x Thin Steel Blade
- 1 x General Wood Blade
- 1 x Green Wood Blade
- Carry Case
- Motor: 1050W
- Voltage: 240V
- Cutting depth in steel: 20mm
- Cutting depth in wood: 230mm
- Stroke: 28mm
- Max Rev: 800 - 2400spm
- Weight: 3.7kg