Fluke 2AC VoltAlert Voltage Detector (3611985)
The 2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert AC non-contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it's for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
- Voltage detection from 200 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- NEW! Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- NEW! Innovative 'Battery Check' button function ensures battery is in good condition*
- Category IV - 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
- Safety Compliance: Meets IEC 61010-1:2001, UL 61010-1 (2nd ed.), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, and ISA-82.02.01 Pollution Degree 2
- EMC Compliance: Meets IEC 61326-1:2006
- Operating: 200 V ac to 1000 V ac, CAT IV 1000 V rated
- Temperature: Operating: -10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)
- Storage: -10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 0 % to 95 % (0°C to 30°C)
- 0 % to 75 % (30°C to 40°C)
- 0 % to 45 % (40 to 55°C)
- Altitude: 2000 m (CAT IV 1000 V)
- Cleaning: Clean with damp cloth
- Battery Life: Typical battery life of great than one year