Freeze Master EZEFREEZE Electric Pipe Freezer 8-28mm 240V
The Freeze Master is easy to use. Just connect the purpose designed freeze heads to the pipework, upstream and down-stream of the area you want to work on. In as little as 5 minutes, two solid ice plugs can be formed allowing you to carry out your repair quickly and efficiently. It will freeze copper, iron, lead or plastic pipes. It is safe to use. You can leave the machine unattended, and
as long as it is connected to the mains, the freeze will continue indefinitely. Unlike a gas freezing method, where a cylinder may run out, there is no danger of ice melting and flooding. The Freeze Master is not just an alternative to draining down. It represents a fast, clean, efficient and highly professional new service for you to offer your customers. All machines are fitted with new multilayer hoses with fittings and manifold attachments designed for the latest demands in cryogenic apparatus. Case bodies have three openings where hoses and mains lead can be slotted through so the machine can be used with the lid closed. Machines are supplied with the recently patented Bungee Clamps (making them the most versatile to fit), freeze cream, insulating towels, gloves, reducer screws and a range of reducers. All machines can freeze copper, iron, lead, plastic pipes, etc. Freeze times are super fast on copper pipes. Freeze Master machines have under the lid :- Freeze cream, Towels, Bungee Clamps, Reducer fittings, Mains lead with fitted plug and detailed instructions
- The ezefreeze is an entry level machine designed to freeze up to 28mm. Housed in a tough metal case which includes an ergonomically designed lay flat handle.
- There is easy access to the reducers to freeze 8mm to 28mm which are stored in two panel fixings.
- Freeze Heads retain the original patented features and are designed to fit straight onto 28mm with reducer fittings for 22mm & 15mm which will freeze microbore.
- Freeze Cream
- 2 x Towels
- Capacity: 8/10/15/22/28mm
- Dimensions width, height, depth: 330 x 250 x 315mm
- Control: Twin capillary
- Freeze time: 5 to 20 mins
- Refrigerant: R407c
- Span: 3.7m
- Power: 450 watts
- Weight: 17kg