HMT 101030-0130 VersaDrive TCT HoleCutter 13 x 55mm
The HMT 101030-0130 has a 13mm diameter and a 55mm depth of cut. These hole cutters offer a high-performance solution for cutting larger diameter holes quickly and effectively. Made with premium-grade Tungsten carbide teeth, they provide the ultimate cutting performance in a wide range of steels including Stainless Steel and Cast Iron. Other features of these hole cutters include a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2 drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Suitable for use on Stainless Steel
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Premium quality Tungsten Carbide teeth
- Massive 70mm reach with 55mm depth of cut
- Perfect for drilling heavy steel in remote locations.
- One-piece design includes arbor & (replaceable) pilot drill
- Use in standard 1/2" drill chuck or with magnet drill adapter
- Optimum life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life
- Combine with the multi sink tool to broach & countersink in one operation
- Good results can be achieved with SDS Drills when used in Rotary Only mode
- Diameter: 13mm