HMT 101030-0210 VersaDrive TCT HoleCutter 21 x 55mm (13/16")
The HMT 101030-0210 has a 21mm (13/16") diameter and a 55mm depth of cut. VersaDrive TCT Holecutters are a high-performance solution for cutting larger diameter holes quickly and effectively. Premium grade Tungsten carbide teeth provide ultimate cutting performance in a wide range of Structural steels including Stainless Steel and Cast Iron. These are rapidly becoming the go-to, alternative solution for fabricators and steel erectors needing to drill through heavy steel in locations and on projects where a rotary drill is more convenient and possibly safer than a Magnetic drill. VersaDrive TCT Holecutters have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2 drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Massive 70mm reach with 55mm depth of cut
- Premium quality Tungsten Carbide teeth
- Perfect for drilling heavy steel in remote locations.
- High strength, non-slip shank design.
- Use in standard 1/2" drill chuck or with magnet drill adapter
- One piece design includes arbor & (replaceable) pilot drill
- Combine with the multisink tool to broach & countersink in one operation
- Optimum life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills
- Good results can be achieved with SDS Drills when used in Rotary Only mode
- Suitable for use on Stainless Steel
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life
- Diameter: 21mm (13/16")