Irwin T0502EL4 Vise Grip Curved Jaw Locking Plier With Wire Cutter 250mm / 10"
The Irwin T0502EL4 Vise Grip Curved Jaw Locking Pliers are similar to the original curved jaw pliers, only this model features a built-in Wire Cutter. They are designed to provide maximum locking force with a clamping capacity of 48mm. Their unique curved jaw is ideal for securely gripping and torquing multiple surface shapes such as round pipes, square or hex bolts and the built-in wire cutter makes them great for a variety of applications. You can expect 2 x longer life than similar pliers and 3 x more gripping power. A great addition to any toolbox!
- The unique curved jaw is great for securely gripping and torquing multiple surface shapes, including round pipes, square or hex bolts. Perfect for any application that requires maximum torque
- Self-energising lower jaw mechanism provides 3X more gripping power. Pivot allows the jaw to align on the workpiece for maximum grip without slipping or stripping
- High-grade alloy steel is heat-treated for maximum toughness and durability, providing 2 x longer life
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to draw material closer together for a tighter grip. Loosens to provide controlled release
- The built-in wire cutter is great for a variety of applications
- Size: 250mm
- Clamping capacity: 48mm