Irwin TVG73 3 Piece Plier Set 10WR 6LN & 5WR In Kit Bag
The Irwin VISE-GRIP original locking tools are designed to provide maximum locking force thanks to their classic guarded trigger release. The TVG73 set contains 2 x curved jaw and 1 x long nose locking pliers. The unique curved jaw is great for securely gripping and torquing multiple surface shapes, including round pipes, square or hex bolts and the straight jaw is perfect for reaching in tight spots as the tips are small enough to grip tiny objects. They provide maximum contact on flat, square or hex materials. The high-grade alloy steel is heat-treated for maximum toughness and durability.
- The unique curved jaw is great for securely gripping and torquing multiple surface shapes, including round pipes, square or hex bolts and more. Perfect for any application that requires maximum torque
- Self energising lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power. Pivot allows the jaw to align on the workpiece for maximum grip without slipping or stripping
- 2X longer life thanks to high-grade alloy steel which is heat-treated for maximum toughness and durability
- Hex key adjusting tool tightens to draw material closer together for a tighter grip. Loosens to provide controlled release
- 1 x 10WR curved jaw locking pliers 10" (250mm)
- 1 x 6LN long nose locking pliers 6" (150mm)
- 1 x 5WR curved jaw locking pliers 5" (125mm)
- Pack Qty: 3 Piece
- Sizes: 5", 6", 10"