Knipex 71 01 200 SB CoBolt Compact Bolt Cutters 200mm
The Knipex 7101200 Compact Bolt Cutters come in a black atramentized finish with plastic coated handles for a superior grip and user comfort. With improved cutting performance and a micro-structured cutting edge which allows easy cutting of large cross-sections. A gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm.
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire
- Cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- Most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Part Number: 71 01 200
- Pliers: black atramentized
- Handles: plastic coated
- Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter): 6.0mm
- Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter): 5.2mm
- Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter): 4.0mm
- Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter): 3.6mm
- Length: 200mm
- Net weight : 0.335kg