Knipex 78 06 125 SB Electronic Super Knips VDE 1000V 125mm
The Knipex 7806125SB Electronic Super Knips are made from INOX tool steel with a polished head. The handles are VDE insulated to 1000V with multi-component grips. Very small pliers for the most detailed work.
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life
- Precision shaped tips cut wires resting on a board from 0.2 mm dia.
- Joint with stainless steel rivet
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and opening limiter
- Head: polished
- Handles: insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
- Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter): 0,2 - 1.6 Ø mm
- Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter): 1.0 Ø mm