Laserliner 082.332A MoistureFinder Compact
Non-destructive moisture content measurements on wood and building materials.
- Non-destructive measurement of material moisture by capacitive measurement. The tested material is not damaged.
- Simple handling: Select material type then place the instrument on the material's surface to determine moisture content in %.
- 4 selectable material characteristics: softwoods (e.g. spruce, pine, linden), hard woods (e.g. beech, oak, birch), gypsum plaster and cement screed.
- LED wet/dry indicator: 12 colour LEDs (green = dry, yellow = moist, red = wet) provide immediate measurement results for moisture content in the tested material.
- Wet alarm: in addition to the red LED indication, a warning tone will be sounded for wet material.
- Hold function: the measurement value can be retained in the display at the press of a button.
- Auto power off: the device switches itself off automatically after 2 min. of inactivity.
- Battery low display
- Measuring Priciple: Capacitive measuring principle
- Material Characteristics:
- 2 building materials characteristics
- 2 wood characteristics
- Materials Measurement Range:
- Cement screed: 0%...5%
- Gypsum plaster: 0%...23%
- Soft wood: 0%...52%
- Hard wood: 0%...32%
- ACCURACY (absolute):
- Wood: ± 2%
- Building materials: ± 0,2%
- Operating Conditions 0 ... 40°C, 85%rH, no condensation, max. altitude 2000 m
- Storage Conditions: -10 ... 60°C, 85%rH, no condensation
- Power supply: 1 x 6LR61 9V (supplied)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 81 mm x 154 mm x 36 mm
- Weight: 0.226kg