Lenox 2030867 MetalMax Diamond Cut Off Wheel 150mm x 1.3mm x 22.23mm
The Lenox 2030867 diamond wheels provide up to 30 times longer life than thin bonded cut off wheels. They deliver more than 1000 cuts with no need for wheel changes and are suitable for multiple types of metal including steel, sheet metal and stainless steel.
- SAFETY - made with a solid steel body that is stronger to greatly reduce the risk of breakage
- ONE WHEEL, MULTIPLE MATERIALS - recommended for multiple types of metal including steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminium and nonferrous metals
- LESS DUST RESIDUE - generates less odour and dust residue as the wheel does not wear down like bonded abrasives. Visible sparks originate only from the material being cut
- DIAMETER RETENTION - The blade is made with diamonds, so it doesn't get smaller. The cutting depth stays the same throughout its life, meaning better control, reach and precision
- LONGER LIFE - Advanced diamond technology provides extreme durability in metal cutting applications, leading to increased productivity, reduced downtime, and a lower cost per cut compared to thin bonded cut-off wheels
- Dimensions: 150mm x 1.3 x 22.23mm