Mafell KSP85F Plunge Circular Saw complete with 1.6 metre guide rail, saw blade and parallel guide fence
At MAFELL you can find the portable circular saw that plunges safely, because the riving knife is where it should be during plunge cutting: at the saw. Heavy-duty and designed for great cutting performance. The additional handle of the KSP 85 F is for two-handed use in difficult cutting operations requiring a high degree of control.
A robust high-power motor is the heart of this portable circular saw. The highlight: novel twin-located height adjustment, with which the machine can also be used as a plunge cut saw - the riving knife disappears into the saw guard when plunge cutting.
Naturally the cutting depth can be set exactly with the scale. Like all our portable circular saws, the KSP 85 F also fits onto the MAFELL guide rail system. As a package this is so reasonably priced that sawing without a guide rail will become the exception.
- Plunge cut system with FLIPPKEIL
- Heavy-duty motor
- Tiltable to 60°
- With the MAFELL KSP 65 F and KSP 85 F, it is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife - the offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting
- High quality standard means lower machine costs and longer service life
- Healthy working environment - due to a clean workplace and a clear view of the saw blade thanks to optimal dust extraction with the MAFELL S 25 M and S 50 M Vacuum Units
- The saw blade is positioned 2 mm (1/16 in.) above the lower edge of the machine base plate by means of the stable, smooth-running height rail.
- In this position, the workpiece is no longer in contact with the saw blade.
- This position is secured against unintentional plunge cutting by an upper dead centre (KSP series, KSS 330) or an automatic detent switch (KST).
- Without moving the machine forward, the saw blade can now be plunged directly into the material.
- The sprung automatically remains in the protective cover and rests on the workpiece.
- Optimum control of the plunge cutting process due to:
- As soon as there is a forward movement of the machine, the automatically snaps into the saw cut.
- This ensures maximum user safety when sawing.
- Disassembly and re assembly of the riving knife, which was necessary up to now in order to be able to carry out plunge cuts, is no longer required!
- The riving knife always remains on the machine!
- The guide rail can be tightly fixed to the workpiece with the screw clamp. It can be used for both 90¬∞ and angle cutting.
- 1600mm guide rail
- TCT saw blade (KSP 85 F) 230 x1.8/2.5 x 30 mm (91/16 in.), AT, 24 teeth
- 1 parallel guide fence
- 1 hose connector for chip extraction
- 1 Allen key WAF 5
- Cutting depth : 85mm (33/8 in.)
- Saw blade ∅ : 230 mm (91/16 in.)
- Tilt range : 0 - 60°
- Speed : - no-load 4500 rpm - nominal load 3100 rpm
- Cutting speed : 37.3 m/s (122.4 ft/sec.)
- Universal motor : 230 V - 50Hz
- Nominal input : 1800 W (2.4 hp)
- Nominal output : 1260 W (1.7 hp)
- Weight : 7.3 kg (16.1 lbs)