Mafell MT55CC Plunge Saw complete with 1.6 metre Guide Rail and a 2nd saw blade
Introducing the new MAFELL MT 55 cc plunge cut saw system, featuring the worlds quickest blade change, in 3 simple steps, and a cutting depth of 57 mm, with the innovative swivel system there are so many possibilities. More precision, more flexibility, more comfort, more power, & MORE POSSIBILITIES!
- 1400 watt motor: the most powerful in its class.
- Pre-scoring function ensuring precision splinter free cuts.
- Quickest blade change of any saw.
- Dual depth gauge indicator for use "on or off" the guide track.
- Compatible with other guide track systems.
- -1 to +48 tilt range.
- Total operator safety
- Innovative swivel system
- Visible angle cuts
- Depth of cut selector
- 1.6m guide rail
- 2 saw blades (48 and 32 tooth)
- Systainer carry case
In 1926 Maschinenfabrik Fellbach (now MAFELL) invented the worlds first portable carpentry machine. More than 80 years later Mafell's insatiable appetite for innovation and quality remains unabated with more than 80% of total output - including motors and parts - being manufactured in-house. Mafell's latest innovation is the new MT55cc plunge saw. Literally in a class of its own.
No serious power tool retailer can ignore a saw with so many innovative features.
"Topping even Festool for quality and special additions, this is a marvellous saw.
Mafell has come up with a saw that was well worth the wait. .... Mafell is a smoother ride and the inclusion of simple yet intuitive adjusters should put it high on anyone's list. Back to the drawing board for Festool, it seems!" - Good Woodworking Magazine - February 2009
- Cutting depth : 0-57mm
- Cutting depth at 45° : 0 - 40,5 mm
- Tilt range : -1 bis 48°
- Nominal no-load speed : 3600 - 6250 1/min
- Universal-motor : 230 V / 50 Hz
- Nominal input : 1400 W
- Weight : 4,7 kg