Suitable for heavy-duty applications, this Random Orbital Sander from Makita will sand just about any material with ease
With its powerful 300W motor and orbit action for heavy-duty applications, the Makita BO5030 sander is ideal for just about any sanding application. The ergonomically contoured grip with a non-slip elastomer covered surface fits in the palm of your hand perfectly making it comfortable in use. This model was developed as the successor model to the BO5010 and BO5012, only now has an improved through the sheet dust extraction system for efficient dust management. 8 holes in the sandpaper sheet draw dust through the machine into the bag at the rear. It uses velcro style sanding discs which are quicker and more efficient to use and change.
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor (12,000 OPM)
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner environment
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Uses quick-change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- Abrasive disc
- Dust bag
- Pad Size: 4-13/16"
- Abrasive Disc Size: 5"
- No Load OPM: 12,000
- Orbit Diameter: 1/8"
- Amps: (115V) 3.0
- Size(L x W x H): 6" x 4-7/8" x 6"
- Net Weight: 1.3kg/3.3lbs
This model will accept all 125mm hook & loop sanding discs.