Makita DA3010 10mm Compact Angle Drill complete with chuck key and side handle. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
The Makita DA3010 is a compact electric angle drill that weighs in at only 1.4kg. It is a higher-powered version of its predecessor model the DA3000R, offering better runtime for efficient working progress. The paddle switch prevents overtightening of fasteners and head height of just 66mm allows it to reach into confined areas.
- The light body weighs only 1.4kg (3.1lbs)
- Only 66mm (2-5/8") in head height - ideal for working in limited spaces
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners and for easy one-handed operation
- Ball-bearing construction for longer motor life
- Powerful 4.0 AMP motor
- Compact (10-5/8" length) design for easy use when working between framing studs or any other close quarter application
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speedy fastening
- Max. in Steel: 10mm
- Max. in Wood: 25mm
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400rpm
- Input wattage: 450w
- Net Weight: 1.6kg
- 110 or 240 volts