Makita DC18RD Twin Charger + 2 x BL1840 18V 4.0Ah Batteries
The Makita DC18RD dual port charger is capable of charging two Makita 18V batteries at the same time. The charging time is the same as the single port charger DC18RC. Also features a USB Port for charging mobile phone, tablets, etc. This USB port provides 15A output. A built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging methods while a forced air cooling fan cools the battery to minimise charging time. With an audible sound alert to indicate full charge and an LED Charging Display.
- Two 3.0Ah BL1830 batteries - 22 minutes
- Two 4.0Ah BL1840 batteries - 36 minutes
- Two 5.0Ah BL1850 batteries - 45 minutes
Makita BL1840 18V 4.0Ah Battery
The Makita BL1840 is a lightweight and shock-absorbing 4.0 Ah Battery. The Li-ion range delivers 430% more working capacity during its lifetime compared to Ni-Cad and is 40% Lighter than Ni-MH. The Li-ion has minimal depletion of power during use or in storage over its lifetime.
- Foam cell technology
- Slide on battery - firm holding with multi contacts and shock absorbing pack, will not puncture and remains cool even in heavy use
- Unbeatable 36 minute charge time
- Same weight and size as 3.0Ah battery
- Works with your current Li-ion Chargers
- Longer run time and battery life
- Battery Ah: 4.0 Ah
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 18V