18V planer with an 82mm cutting width, sold in a MakPac case with 2 x batteries and a charger
The Makita DKP180RTJ package includes 2 x BL1850B 5.0Ah Batteries, DC18RC Charger, Side Fence and Makpac Case. The powerful 82mm Cordless Planer gives freedom to move around the Jobsite without the constraint of a power socket being required. It has an easy to use adjustable depth setting with a large adjustment knob that has click stops and an easy to read scale with 0.1mm divisions.
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- V-Groove on base for easy chamfer cutting
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle with a rubberised soft grip which is widely covered with elastomer for more comfort. control and less fatigue
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side with enhanced chip ejection
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving. This limits the damage on the workpiece and the blades from scratches.
- Straight line face for easy to push handle
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries
- DC18RC Charger
- Fence Guide
- Makpac Carry Case
PLEASE NOTE - video shows older model planer with same specification
- Max rebate depth: 9mm
- No load speed: 14000rpm
- Planing Width: 82mm - 3¼"
- Planing Depth: 2mm
- Net weight: 3.4kg