The Makita DUC256 is a cordless, top handle chainsaw with 36 volt motor powered by 2 x 18 volt LXT Li-Ion batteries
The powerful Brushless motor provides excellent cutting performance that's equivalent to 30mL class engine chain saws. It is a lightweight, top-handle chainsaw with comparable performance to petrol models. This model also comes with XPT - Xtreme Protection Technology. Optimal protection against dust and splash water even under harsh conditions.
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Hook located to position the guide bar straight down when the chain saw hangs from user's waist
- Metal spike bumper: Firmly grips workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier
- Torque boost mode: raises the current limit temporarily for faster cutting of thicker branches
- 2 x BL1850B batteries
- 1 x DC18RD
- 1 x chain
- Guide bar
- Guide bar cover
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 200 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043"
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 0 - 20 m/sec
- Bar Size: 25 cm / 9.8"
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 502 x 205 x 232 mm
- Weight: 4.6 - 5.1 kg
- Noise Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 103 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 3.2 m/sec²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²