Makita DUC302Z 36V Cordless Chainsaw - Body Only
The Makita DUC302Z is a cordless chainsaw powered with 2 x 18V batteries giving the equivalent power of a 36 volt machine. It comes with a 30cm bar and bar guide cover. This Makita Cordless Chainsaw has a new adjustment lever for easier tool-less saw chain/tension adjustment and an electric brake for improved user safety.
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less saw chain/tension adjustment
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Chain oil level window
- Ergonomic soft grip
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology)
- Battery capacity warning lamp - when remaining battery capacity decreases below a certain limit, the motor automatically stops and a solid light reminds you to replace the battery. One warning lamp for each battery
- Soft start
- Guide Bar Cover
PLEASE NOTE - Top handled chainsaws are only meant to be used off the ground, by qualified professionals, and are not meant for use by non-qualified consumers.
- Chain Oil Capacity: 85 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043 "
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 8.3 m/sec
- Guide bar length: 30 cm
- Guide bar type: Sprocket
- Maximum Output: 800 w
- Dimesnsions: 577 x 234 x 198mm
- Net weight: 4.3kg