Makita FS4300 Drywall Screwdriver complete with Magnetic Socket Bit. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
The Makita FS4300 drywall screwdriver is ideal for quickly and powerfully join gypsum plasterboards. It is well balanced for easy handling and manoeuvrability, featuring the best possible tool body for screwdriving. The built-in LED light illuminates the workspace for precision every time and variable speed control allows you to choose the best speed for the intended application.
- Lightweight aluminium gear housing for durability
- Silent synchronized pin clutch for quiet operation
- Quick-release locator removal
- Forward/Reverse rotation
- Variable speed trigger allows you to choose the best speed for the intended application
- Lock-on trigger facility
- Rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and reduced fatigue
- LED job light illuminates the workspace for precision, even in dark areas
- Magnetic Socket Bit
- Belt clip
- Capacity Drywall Screw: 5 mm
- Capacity Self Drilling Screw: 6 mm
- Drive shank Hex: ¼ "
- Torque Settings; S/H Nm: 10/16
- Noise sound pressure: 82 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 93 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: 0 - 4000 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.4 kg