Makita FS4300 Drywall Screwdriver complete with Magnetic Socket Bit. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
The Makita FS4300 drywall screwdriver is ideal for quickly and powerfully join gypsum plasterboards. It is well balanced for easy handling and manoeuvrability, featuring the best possible tool body for screwdriving. The built-in LED light illuminates the workspace for precision every time and variable speed control allows you to choose the best speed for the intended application.
- Lock-on trigger facility
- Forward/Reverse rotation
- Quick-release locator removal
- Silent synchronized pin clutch for quiet operation
- Lightweight aluminium gear housing for durability
- Rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and reduced fatigue
- LED job light illuminates the workspace for precision, even in dark areas
- Variable speed trigger allows you to choose the best speed for the intended application
- Belt clip
- Magnetic Socket Bit
- Net weight: 1.4 kg
- Drive shank Hex: ¼ "
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound power: 93 dB(A)
- Capacity Drywall Screw: 5mm
- No Load Speed: 0 - 4000 rpm
- Noise sound pressure: 82 dB(A)
- Torque Settings; S/H Nm: 10/16
- Capacity Self Drilling Screw: 6mm