Makita HP2050 2 speed percussion drill 13mm/0.5", complete with side handle and depth gauge
The Makita HP2050 hammer drill is a slim shaped model which benefits from such enhanced features as torque limiter and low vibration. The built-in torque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcements for increased user safety. This model is extremely long-lasting and durable thanks to the metal gear housing.
- Extra-low vibration level for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual purpose for 'Rotation Only' and 'Rotation with hammering'
- Built-in torque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcements
- Industrial strength keyed chuck
- Impact resistant contoured handle with rubber cushion
- Metal gear housing for durability and long tool life
- Variable speed - ideal for various materials
- Max in Steel: Hi 8mm / Lo 13mm
- Max in Wood: Hi 25mm / Lo 40mm
- Max in Masonry: Hi 13mm / Lo 20mm
- Blows per minute: Hi 0-58,000bpm / Lo -24,000bpm
- No Load Speed: Hi 0-2,900rpm / Lo 0-1,200rpm
- Input wattage: 720w
- Net Weight: 2.3kg