Makita HR5001C rotary demolition hammer drill, SDS max complete with carry case, two side handles and depth rod
- Impact power 17.5 Joules.
- Torque-limiter for additional operator protection.
- Electronic speed control with variable speed dial for maximum productivity.
- Reduced vibration for less operator fatigue.
- Service reminder light indicates when carbon brushes need replacing or switch / cord needs service.
- 2 operation mode - rotation with hammering and hammering only.
- AVT (anti-vibration technology)
- Ear protection
- Double insulated
- Electronic speed control
- Hammer only action
- Rotary hammer action
- SDS max
Comes with carrying case.
- Max in Concrete - 50mm
- Core Bit Diameter (TCT) - 160mm
- Joules - 17.5Js
- Blows per minute - 1,100-2,150bpm
- No Load Speed - 120-240rpm
- Input wattage - 1,500w
- Net Weight - 10.0kg