Makita JS3200 0.12"/3.2mm shear, complete with 2 thickness gauge, 4mm hex wrench, carrying case & 2 shear blades. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
Powerful motor for heavy cutting in mild and stainless steel.
- Cuts with no material loss in the kerf as with nibblers.
- Highly visible sight line for precise following of patterns.
- Large top handle for positive control.
- Blades have 4 cutting edges each.
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience.
- Standard Equipment on JS32002 shear blades, 4mm hex wrench, and thickness gauge
- Double Insulated
- Ear protection
- 2 Thickness guage
- 4mm hex wrench
- 2 Shear blades
- Carrying case
- Max cut in Mild Steel 3.2mm
- Max cut in Stainless Steel 2.5mm
- Min Cutting Radius 50mm R/H
- Strokes per minute 1,600spm
- Input Wattage 660w
- Net Weight 3.5kg
- 110 or 240 volt