Makita LF1000 Flipover saw 10"/260mm , complete with TCT blade, blade guard and electric brake
The Makita LF1000 flip-over saw fills the gap in the Makita saw inventory and provides the ideal saw system for site or workshop operations. Joining the recently expanded slide compound mitre saw range the new flip-over saw comfortably matches market specification at a very attractive price. Quick mitre saw/table saw conversion. The Makita LF1000 has a 260mm diameter blade powered by a 1650 watt motor that will run to 2700rpm. As a table saw, the LF1000 has a maximum depth of cut; at 90¬∞ it is 70mm and at 45¬∞ a class leading 48mm. Turning the motor/blade assembly over to mitre saw layout offers a maximum mitre cut of 68mm depth on stock 155mm wide. The Makita LF1000 meets the needs of site operatives with a rigid cast aluminium base frame and table. This sturdy saw weighs 33kg making is easily transportable. Sophisticated controls provide electronic speed control with safe, soft start operation and the respected Makita electronic brake safety feature. People who bought this say, "Everything is very solid and well built."
- Lightweight motor makes the conversion quick and easy.
- Powerful motor designed to cut tricky material and hard wood.
- Max thickness for mitre or table cutting is over 2 "
- Removable sub fence - for cutting thick and thin materials
- Saw has Soft-Start - prevents breaker from tripping at job sites.
- Maintains constant speed under load.
- Machined aluminium table for strength and accuracy.
- On-off switch with anti restart safety feature.
- Aluminium cast base gives superb rigidity.
- Fold away legs for easy transport in car or van.
- Weighs only 33kg for easy transport.
- Excellent for all aspects of site work, including 1st and 2nd fix.
- Versatile workshop machine.
- TCT blade
- Rip fence
- Bevel guide
- Push stick
- Blade guard
- Dust cover dust bag
- Double insulated
- Electric brake
- Electronic speed control
- Soft start
- Rigid and robust cast aluminium table and frame
- 1650 watt motor runs to 2,700rpm
- Max mitre range: 90° to 45° Left and right
- Max bevel range: 45° to 0° left
- Table saw blade angle range: 90° to 45°
- Max table cut at 90°: 68 x 155mm
- Max mitre cut at 45°: 50 x 140mm
- Max table cut at 90°: 70mm
- Max table cut at 45°: 32mm
- Blade Diameter: 260mm / 10. 1/4 Inch
- Bore Size: 30mm
- Weight: 33kg