Marshalltown M136D Cement Edger With Durasoft Handle 6 x 3"
The Marshalltown M136D is designed to produce a neat rounded edge along the slab perimeter which helps the slab resist chipping. Both ends are curved up for use in either direction and it has been made from high carbon steel for maximum strength and durability. The resilient DuraSoft handle reduces fatigue upon use.
- Heavy gauge high carbon steel blade
- Sturdy steel mounting welded to the blade
- Both ends are curved up for use in either direction
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
- Used to produce a radius at the edge of a concrete slab to prevent the edge from chipping
- Curved ends prevent edger from digging in to wet concrete
- Width: 3" (76mm)
- Length: 6" (152mm)