Marshalltown M1912D Philadelphia Brick Trowel With Durasoft Handle 12"
The Marshalltown M1912D brick trowel has been forged from a single piece of high carbon steel that's been heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. It is perfect for levelling, spreading and shaping mortar or concrete. Its Philadelphia pattern allows more mortar to be placed on the blade for greater working progress.
- The impact area is extra strong
- The blade is taper ground and polished
- Handle rise is set for correct hang and balance
- Philadelphia Pattern - The heel has sharp angles
- Forged from a single piece of high carbon steel, then heat-treated for strength and durability
- Size: 305 x 152mm (12 x 6")