Metabo KHE24SP 240V - 705W Three Function SDS Combi Hammer
KHE 24 SP with 3 function gearbox: SDS, chisel and rotary. Entry level SDS Hammer made in Germany and built to Metabo’s high quality standard, but just with back to basic features.
Metabo Marathon Motor
Epoxy resin powder coatings on the coil windings and the armature protection grid make the motor completely impervious to harmful dust/debris, thus increasing efficiency and service life.
Die cast aluminium gear housing
Increases the service life of the machine. The machine is more robust and dissipates heat faster.
Metabo Safety Clutch
The mechanical clutch slips when a disc/bit jams protecting machine and user from sudden machine kick back.
- Voltage: 240V
- Drilling capacity in
- Concrete with hammer drill bits 24 mm, SDS Plus
- No load speed 0 - 1,000 rpm
- Rated input power 705 W
- Output power 410 W
- Rated load speed 750 rpm
- Maximum impact rate 4,600 bpm
- Maximum single-blow energy 1.8 J
- Collar diameter 43 mm
- Weight (without mains cable) 2.4 kg
- Tri-axis vibration reading: 15 m/s_ in accordance with EN 60745-2-6
- Packing Weight (kg): 5.5
- Packing dimensions
- Length: 53 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Height: 13 cm