Norbar 11125 SLO Torque Wrench 3/8 Inch Fixed Head 4 -20 Nm/ 40 - 180 lbf.in
The 11125 SL0 Torque Wrench is the smallest wrench in Norbar's 'Slimline' range, with a range of 4 - 20 N·m (40 - 180 lbf·in). It has a 3/8 Inch fixed head drive and is accurate to ±3%. Torque is adjustable by unlocking handle at base and turning to desired setting.
- High quality 72 tooth ratchet allows use in confined spaces
- Fixed head version has a push through square for left and right handed torque tightening
- Moulded grip aids correct hand location and operator comfort
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Supplied with a Declaration of Conformance, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- Length: 215 mm
- Square Size: 3/8"
- Torque Radius: 144 mm
- Weight: 0.4 Kg
- Ratchet Type: Fixed Head