Norbar 11143 Model 100 P Type Torque Handle 16mm Spigot 20 -100 Nm / 15 - 80 lbf.ft
The Norbar 11143 is a Model 100 Torque Handle with a 16mm Spigot and an accuracy of ±3%. 'P' Type are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
- The Professional torque handle with 16mm spigot offers an ideal combination of accuracy, robust construction, comfort and ease of use.
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period
- Soft feel handle provides excellent grip even in oily conditions
- On request ‘P’ Type wrenches can be set, marked with the setting and certified for production line applications requiring a sealed torque setting. Only if a pre-set has been requested will the tool be supplied with a Declaration of Conformance
- Length: 315 mm
- Torque Radius: 283.8 mm
- Weight: 0.6 Kg