Norbar 120115.01 5R-N Industrial Adjustable Torque Wrench 1in Square Drive 300-1000Nm
The Norbar 120115.01 torque wrench is still as robust as other models with unmistakable torque signal now split for ease of transportation and storage. It is ideal for heavy-duty applications thanks to its tough construction which gives accurate results to ±4% even in arduous working conditions. The push-through ratchet allows two-direction torquing and easy to read scale is perfectly shielded from dust, dirt and spray.
- Still robust with unmistakable torque signal now split for ease of transportation and storage
- Extremely robust with clear torque signal
- Push-through ratchet allows two-direction torquing
- Easy to read scale is shielded from dust, dirt and spray
- Easy to set accurately (setting tool included)
- Can be split and packed in two parts for a smaller, easier to transport tool
- New handle - more comfortable and guides operators hand to correct position
- Designed to be cost-effectively serviced
- Unique profiled cam and reaction plate - gives much clearer torque signal and the large break angle greatly reduces the possibility of over-torquing
- Robust construction gives accurate results to ±4% even in arduous working conditions
- The tool is supplied with a Declaration of Conformance which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- Square drive: 3/4"
- Range Nm: 300-1000
- Range lbfft: 200-750