Norbar 13055 Model 200 P Type Torque Wrench 1/2 Inch Sq Dr 40 - 200 N.m / 30 - 150 lbf.ft
The Norbar 13055 Model 200 P Type has a 1/2 Inch square drive an an accuracy of ±3%. 'P' Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester. The push-through ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The push-through square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions.
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a 'Torque Handle'
- Supplied in a moulded box for storage and protection
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates between:
- 30.00 - 150.00 lbf·ft
- 40.00 - 200.00 N·m
- Length: 422 mm
- Square Size: 1/2"
- Weight: 0.96 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: Industrial Push-Through
- Ratchet Diameter: 42 mm